Prior to joining Cors & Bassett as Of Counsel in February 2005, Robert was a partner with Katz, Greenberger & Norton LLP, where he practiced for 18 years before establishing his solo practice in 2001. He received his Juris Doctor in 1981 and his B.A. with high distinction (Phi Beta Kappa) from the University of Kentucky in 1977.
Since 2013, besides practicing law, Robert has been the Executive director of Turner Farm, Inc., Turner Farm Preservation Foundation, Inc., and Sonoma Mountain Ranch Preservation Foundation, Inc.
- University of Kentucky, JD, 1981
- University of Kentucky, BA, 1977
Bar / Court Admissions
- United States District Court | Southern District of Ohio (Western Division)
- United States District Court | Eastern District of Kentucky
Professional Affiliations / Recognitions
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association